Please feel free to add any comments to any of my blog posts. I don’t intend to be a censor of the posts, however, in an effort to keep things professional and postive, I’m going to impose a few ground rules:
1. No profanity. I define profanity as anything I wouldn’t say in front of my kids (1, 6 and 7). In addition, I can “fill in the blanks” so don’t use $%*#&$. Not necessary in my opinion.
2. No personally identifying information. If you post your e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, etc., I will take down your comment. Feel free to link to a website, if you like.
3. This is not intended to be a political blog. Obviously, there is some politics involved in the insurance business. Try to keep this in proper balance.
4. I read every comment but I simply don’t have the time to reply to each of them, so please don’t take my lack of response as lack of appreciation!
5. I take no responsibility for any comments other than my own!