Here is the story for the Tampa Bay Business Journal.
Archive for the ‘South Carolina’ Category
Posted in Alabama, All, American Continental, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Family Life, Final Expense Life, Gerber Life Insurance Company, Insurance Companies, Insurance Products, Kansas, KSKJ, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Mutual of Omaha, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, States, Sterling Investors, Tennessee, United of Omaha, United World, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin on July 29, 2011 | Leave a Comment »
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Posted in Alaska, All, American Continental, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Genworth Companies, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Insurance Companies, Insurance Products, Kansas, Kentucky, Medicare Supplement, Medigap Rate Changes/Introductions, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Mutual of Omaha, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Optima Health, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, States, Texas, United of Omaha, United World, Virginia, Wyoming on June 2, 2011 | Leave a Comment »
Ritter Insurance Marketing is committed to providing our agents with information about the insurance industry. Below are links to the lasted news in your state. (Must be logged into ritterim.zendesk.com/ to view forums)
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Guardian had a large number of PFFS MA plans in SC and those members were disenrolled as of 1/1/2011. The company grew very quickly and didn’t have the capital surplus to support it’s growth. Here are some links to the news story:
Craig Ritter will be hosting a special webex presentation for agents who are impacted by CMS’ announcement on Friday that Health Net, Arcadian and Universal American will be placed on Marketing Sanctions.
The call will take place at 3pm EASTERN TIME (Noon PACIFIC TIME) on Tuesday, November 23rd. We apologize for the short notice, however, this announcement just came out Friday afternoon and we wanted to talk about it prior to the Thanksgiving Holiday to give agents time to take some action.
All agents are welcome to attend, but the call will focus on the states of California, Virginia, Texas, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maine, Arizona and Oregon, which are the states we believe are most highly affected.
To register for the meeting, please click here!
Posted in 2011 MA PLans, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Universal Health Care, Utah, Virginia on October 27, 2010 | Leave a Comment »
Release Dates for Genworth (Including Subsidiary Companies: American Continental and Continental Life) Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Modernized Plans including Plan N
Posted in About Ritter Insurance Marketing, Alabama, American Continental, Arkansas, Continental Life, Delaware, Genworth Companies, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Medicare Quote Engine, Medicare Supplement, Medigap Modernization, Medigap Rate Changes/Introductions, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Website, West Virginia on April 18, 2010 | 1 Comment »
- Company = American Continental (or Continental Life)
- Resource = Product Availability
- Product = Medicare Supplement
We will begin downloading “rates”, “outlines of coverage” and “applications” for 4/19/2010 release states tomorrow as they come available (American Continental – AL, AR, IN, KS, KY, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC and SD; Continental Life – DE, IA and WV). You can search on any of these resources for your state.
Rates should be loaded into Medicare Quote Engine within a week to 10 days. I will advise on this blog when they are ready for quoting.
Posted in Aetna, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Coventry, Delaware, Education/Training, Georgia, Health America, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Individual Major Med, Iowa, Louisana, Medicare Advantage, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Molina Medicare, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, United Health Care, Utah, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming on April 9, 2010 | Leave a Comment »
Next week is a busy training week with national learning opportunities on the web and live training sessions in several states covering products from Medicare Advantage to Individual Insurance products. Registration is “one click” away at Ritter Insurance’s “Event’s Calendar”! (You must be logged in to register!)
- Monday, 2010 Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans will be discussed during a seminar to CA agents.
- Tuesday, PA Coventry agents will have the opportunity to participate in a webinar that will discuss HealthAmerica Advantra CCP products. 2010 Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans will be discussed during a seminar to CA agents. CA agents will also have the opportunity via the web to learn about Advantage Plans for Individuals, Families, and the Self-Employed.
- Wednesday, Aetna Advantage Plans for Individuals, Families and the Self-Employed will be discussed during a seminar to MI agents. 2010 Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans will be discussed during a seminar to CA agents. Aetna Individual Medicare Selling Opportunities will be discussed during a seminar to NY agents.
- Thursday, PA Coventry agents will have the opportunity to participate in a webinar that will discuss HealthAmerica Advantra CCP products. United Healthcare 2010 Modernized AARP Medicare Supplement Sales Launch will be discussed via the web to NC agents. CA Intro to Aetna Producer World website & Consumer Portal system will be discussed during a webinar to CA agents. Molina Options Plus Special Needs Plan, and Molina Options MAPD will be discussed during a seminar to MI agents.
- Friday, United Healthcare 2010 Modernized AARP Medicare Supplement Sales Launch webinar will be held for a number of states. (AK, AL, AZ, CO, DC, DE, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, UT, WI, WV, and WY.)
Find 2010 CMS Approved Sales Presentation for Aetna on the Agent Use Only Section of the Ritter Insurance Marketing Website
Posted in 2010 MA Plans, Aetna, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Marketing MA Plans, Maryland, Medicare Advantage, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, States, Texas, Uncategorized on October 11, 2009 | 2 Comments »
The 2010 Aetna Medicare Advantage and Aetna Part D Plan sales presentations are now available in our Resource Center. You must be logged in to view. To view and download the sales presentation and talking points use the following:
- Company = Aetna
- State = All
- Product = Medicare Advantage (or Part D, for Part D Presentation)
- Resource = CMS Approved Marketing Material
We also have uploaded Medicare Supplement presentation materials (although these are not required to be approved by CMS, but by the individual states). Use the following: