- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Archive for the ‘Missouri’ Category
Posted in Alabama, All, American Continental, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Family Life, Final Expense Life, Gerber Life Insurance Company, Insurance Companies, Insurance Products, Kansas, KSKJ, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Mutual of Omaha, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, States, Sterling Investors, Tennessee, United of Omaha, United World, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin on July 29, 2011 | Leave a Comment »
Posted in Alaska, All, American Continental, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Genworth Companies, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Insurance Companies, Insurance Products, Kansas, Kentucky, Medicare Supplement, Medigap Rate Changes/Introductions, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Mutual of Omaha, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Optima Health, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, States, Texas, United of Omaha, United World, Virginia, Wyoming on June 2, 2011 | Leave a Comment »
Ritter Insurance Marketing is committed to providing our agents with information about the insurance industry. Below are links to the lasted news in your state. (Must be logged into ritterim.zendesk.com/ to view forums)
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Coventry issued a press release on the completion of the acquisition which was picked up by Reuters.
The Coventry acquistion of Mercy Health Plans (MHP), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sisters of Mercy Health System, was completed on Friday, October 1st. MHP adds 180,000 members to the Coventry membership.
The MHP members with individual and group coverage will not be affected for the duration of their current contract periods.
MHP also offered Medicare Advantage plans and these will also be continuing through 2011. As of September 1st, 2010, MHP had a total of 31,380 Medicare Advantage members with about 96% of the membership in the state of Missouri (the remaining 4% of membership is in Arkansas).
Posted in About Ritter Insurance Marketing, Alabama, Georgia, Individual Major Med, Louisana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, States, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin on May 21, 2010 | Leave a Comment »
Health Made Simple, an Under Age 65 Individual Health Product from New Era Life Insurance Company, is no longer accepting new business after June 15th, 2010. The annual or lifetime limits, dependents to age 26, acceptance of children with pre-existing conditions and the Medical Loss Ratio seem to be the key mandates that are influencing the organization’s decision to no longer accept new business. This will not affect current members of the plan, as they will be in grandfather status. We expect New Era Life Insurance Company to administer the grandfathered plans with the same strong service commitment they have given their members since 1924. A representative of the company has stated a new offering is in the works and will be released before the end of 2010. Please contact Don Mazza or April Lippert, our under age 65 Health Division team, with further questions.
Release Dates for Genworth (Including Subsidiary Companies: American Continental and Continental Life) Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Modernized Plans including Plan N
Posted in About Ritter Insurance Marketing, Alabama, American Continental, Arkansas, Continental Life, Delaware, Genworth Companies, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Medicare Quote Engine, Medicare Supplement, Medigap Modernization, Medigap Rate Changes/Introductions, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Website, West Virginia on April 18, 2010 | 1 Comment »
- Company = American Continental (or Continental Life)
- Resource = Product Availability
- Product = Medicare Supplement
We will begin downloading “rates”, “outlines of coverage” and “applications” for 4/19/2010 release states tomorrow as they come available (American Continental – AL, AR, IN, KS, KY, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC and SD; Continental Life – DE, IA and WV). You can search on any of these resources for your state.
Rates should be loaded into Medicare Quote Engine within a week to 10 days. I will advise on this blog when they are ready for quoting.
Posted in Aetna, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Coventry, Delaware, Education/Training, Georgia, Health America, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Individual Major Med, Iowa, Louisana, Medicare Advantage, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Molina Medicare, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, United Health Care, Utah, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming on April 9, 2010 | Leave a Comment »
Next week is a busy training week with national learning opportunities on the web and live training sessions in several states covering products from Medicare Advantage to Individual Insurance products. Registration is “one click” away at Ritter Insurance’s “Event’s Calendar”! (You must be logged in to register!)
- Monday, 2010 Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans will be discussed during a seminar to CA agents.
- Tuesday, PA Coventry agents will have the opportunity to participate in a webinar that will discuss HealthAmerica Advantra CCP products. 2010 Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans will be discussed during a seminar to CA agents. CA agents will also have the opportunity via the web to learn about Advantage Plans for Individuals, Families, and the Self-Employed.
- Wednesday, Aetna Advantage Plans for Individuals, Families and the Self-Employed will be discussed during a seminar to MI agents. 2010 Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans will be discussed during a seminar to CA agents. Aetna Individual Medicare Selling Opportunities will be discussed during a seminar to NY agents.
- Thursday, PA Coventry agents will have the opportunity to participate in a webinar that will discuss HealthAmerica Advantra CCP products. United Healthcare 2010 Modernized AARP Medicare Supplement Sales Launch will be discussed via the web to NC agents. CA Intro to Aetna Producer World website & Consumer Portal system will be discussed during a webinar to CA agents. Molina Options Plus Special Needs Plan, and Molina Options MAPD will be discussed during a seminar to MI agents.
- Friday, United Healthcare 2010 Modernized AARP Medicare Supplement Sales Launch webinar will be held for a number of states. (AK, AL, AZ, CO, DC, DE, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, UT, WI, WV, and WY.)
I’ve followed National States in my blog a couple of times, so those that follow the blog knew that NS was in a bit of financial distress over a year ago. I blogged here about their most recent AM Best downgrade and here about their downgrade before that. Generally, I think that loss ratio problems on Home Health Care business in South Florida is pretty toxic to a small company. The company had some very aggressively priced Med Supp rates in a number of states, as well.
- Agents are not to produce new business for National States
- Agents must contact persons where applications are in process (initiated prior to 4/1, but not issued) and inform them about the rehabilitation and suggest they go to the company’s website or to the MO DOI website.
- After confirming that applicants wish to continue with the application process, Agents must provide all info to complete policy issuance no later than 4/15/2010.
New Approvals for Modernized Medicare Supplements for June 1st, 2010 Effectives for the States of AL, ID, KS, MI, MO, NE, NM, OH, OK, SD and UT
Posted in Alabama, Great American Companies, Idaho, Kansas, Loyal American, Medicare Supplement, Medigap Modernization, Medigap Rate Changes/Introductions, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah on March 2, 2010 | Leave a Comment »
We have more approvals for June 1st Modernized Medicare Supplement plans in the states of AL, ID, KS, MI, MO, NE, NM, OH, OK, SD and UT.
To access the rate sheets, visit our RESOURCES PAGE and follow these instructions:
- Company Name: Loyal American
- State: Select any of the approved states above
- Product: Medicare Supplement
- Resource: Rates
The rates are available to registered users of our website who are licensed agents. If you are not registered, you can register here.
Agents looking to get appointed to sell this product for 6/1/2010 effectives can access the Appointment Paperwork here (select “Loyal American” from the dropdown).