Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Archive for the ‘Arkansas’ Category

Ritter Insurance Marketing is committed to providing our agents with information about the insurance industry. Below are links to the lasted news in your state. (Must be logged into ritterim.zendesk.com/ to view forums)

Read Full Post »

Coventry issued a press release on the completion of the acquisition which was picked up by Reuters.

The Coventry acquistion of Mercy Health Plans (MHP), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sisters of Mercy Health System, was completed on Friday, October 1st.  MHP adds 180,000 members to the Coventry membership.

The MHP members with individual and group coverage will not be affected for the duration of their current contract periods.

MHP also offered Medicare Advantage plans and these will also be continuing through 2011.  As of September 1st, 2010, MHP had a total of 31,380 Medicare Advantage members with about 96% of the membership in the state of Missouri (the remaining 4% of membership is in Arkansas).

Read Full Post »

Product rollout begins tomorrow, April 19th, 2010.  For a list of states and release dates, view our Resources Page (Password Protected) and select:

  • Company = American Continental (or Continental Life)
  • Resource = Product Availability
  • Product = Medicare Supplement

We will begin downloading “rates”, “outlines of coverage” and “applications” for 4/19/2010 release states tomorrow as they come available (American Continental – AL, AR, IN, KS, KY, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC and SD;  Continental Life – DE, IA and WV).  You can search on any of these resources for your state.

Rates should be loaded into Medicare Quote Engine within a week to 10 days.  I will advise on this blog when they are ready for quoting.

Read Full Post »

The states impacted are as follows:  AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SD, TX, WI, WV and WY.

To find the rate adjustments, go to our Resource Center (Log in Required):

  • Company = AARP
  • State = (Pick your State)
  • Product = Medicare Supplement
  • Resource = Rates

Read Full Post »

Genworth will be hosting Webinars on September 29th, October 5th, 22nd and 26th to review their Continental Care Hopitial Indemnity Product.  (We will be updating our Events page shortly to accept your registration.)

The product is available in AL, AR, CO, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, WV and WY.

For more details on the product, visit our Continental Care webpage.

To get licensed to sell this product, visit our licensing page.  Select Continental Life from the dropdown menu.

Read Full Post »

If you are an insurance agent and you would like to learn about Universal American (including Pyramid, American Progressive, Today’s Options and TexanPlus) plans for the upcoming plan year (2010), please join one of the three Online Webinars we will be hosting with Elizabeth Benz, Assistant Vice President of Universal American as our guest speaker.

Universal American has filed Network Based products (PPO/HMO) in 43 Markets in the states of Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.  Additionally, Universal American will have Private Fee for Service options in ALL counties in 46 States for 2010 (including 625 “zero premium” counties).

The webinars will be held at 10 AM Eastern Time on Thursday July 16th, at 2 PM Eastern Time on Thursday July 16th and at 10AM Eastern Time on Friday, July 17th.

Registration is limited to only 100 agents/session, so register early to save your spot!  To register, simply visit our “Events Calendar” and page down to July 16th/17th and click on the Registration Link.

For more information on getting appointed with Universal American Companies, please e-mail Dave.

Read Full Post »

Editor’s Note:  Click here for an update on agent use plan data.

Filed Premium and Benefit information for Cigna Medicare Services are available to Licensed Insurance Agents.

If you are a registered user of our website and, therefore, have been verified as a Licensed Insurance Agent, please e-mail Dave in our office to receive benefit, premium and contracting information.

If you are not a registered user, you can register to use our website here.  We will verify your status as a licensed agent in 1 to 2 business days and once verified, we are able to send you this information.

Please note that it is a CMS Marketing Violation to share this information prior to October 1st, 2009.  In addition, keep in mind that this information is filed and not necessarily the final benefit and premium information.  Generally, benefits and premiums are finalized in late August.

Read Full Post »

Older Posts »

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 427 other followers