- Monday, April 18th; Go Health Overview Training webinar is open to all agents. Foresters New Producer webinar training is open to all agents. HealthOptionOne Product Overview and Training webinar is open to all agents.
- Tuesday, April 19th; Baltimore Life Tele-sales Training for Silver Guard Products Using INSpeed webinar is open to all Baltimore Life licensed agents. Healthspring Certification Training is being held in Longview, TX. Mutual of Omaha Multi- Life Long Term Care Insurance teleconference is open to all agents.
- Wednesday, April 20th; Bravo Health Training Certification is being held in MD, PA, and TX. Foresters SMART UL Training webinar is open to all agents. Target Insurance Services of PA “Business Optimization Workshop” Genworth Financial seminar is being held in Camp Hill, PA.
- Thursday, April 21st; Foresters Advanced Planning webinar is open to all agents. Bravo Health Training Certification seminar is being held in Newark, DE. Healthspring Certification Training seminars are being held in TX, AL, TN, and IL.
- Friday, April 22nd; No scheduled trainings at this time.
Archive for the ‘New Applications/Forms’ Category
Posted in All, Baltimore Life, Bravo, Education/Training, Final Expense Life, Foresters, Genworth Companies, Health Option One, Health Spring, Individual Major Med, Insurance Companies, Insurance Products, Medicare Advantage, New Applications/Forms, New Business Submission, Procedures, States on April 15, 2011 | Leave a Comment »
Posted in 2011 MA PLans, All, Bravo, CareMore, Education/Training, Enrollment Periods, Insurance Companies, Medicare Advantage, New Applications/Forms, New Business Submission, Preferred Care Partners, States, Uncategorized on January 28, 2011 | Leave a Comment »
This past week we held webinars for Caremore, Preferred Care partners and Bravo to review their Special needs plans. Below you will find a copy of the presentation along with any supporting materials. We did record the webinars so click on ‘Link to recording’ to listen.
Outlined below are the dates for Year End Application Submissions as provided by CMS.
Paper enrollment forms and disenrollment requests received via U.S. Mail delivery on Monday, January 3, 2011, regardless of U.S. Postal Service postmark, may be considered “received” on Friday, December 31, 2010, and thus accepted as AEP elections.
Paper enrollment forms and disenrollment requests received Tuesday, January 4, 2011, through Friday, January 7, 2011, with a U.S. Postal Service postmark on or before December 31, 2010, may be accepted and considered received on the postmarked date.
AEP requests received in the mail after January 7, 2011, regardless of postmark, must be denied.
The new application form numbers are “ALMSAPP200812ID for the state of ID, ALMSAPP200812CA for the state of CA, ALMSAPP200812MT for the state of MT, ALMSAPP200812SD for the state of SD, ALMSAPP200812TN for the state of TN and ALMSAPP200812TX for the state of TX.
The new applications will be required for signature dates on or after May 1, 2009.
To access the revised applications for Idaho, California, Montana, South Dakota, Tennessee and Texas, visit our Resource Center and Select Admiral as the Company and Application as the Resouce.
Replacement Forms for Life Insurance now Required in Alabama, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Kentucky, Mississippi, Ohio, Virginia, Texas and West Virginia
Posted in Alabama, Final Expense Life, Insurance Products, Kentucky, Louisana, Maryland, Mississippi, New Applications/Forms, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Procedures, States, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia on June 30, 2008 | 2 Comments »
Several state insurance departments have adopted the NAIC Model Life Insurance Replacement Regulations. The latest state to adopt these regulations is West Virginia and this is to become effective immediately. This means that some type of “Replacement” form is required in the following states: AL, LA, MD, NC, KY, MS, NJ, OH, VA, TX and WV.
Posted in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Central Reserve Life, Colorado, Connecticut, Continental General, Delaware, Great American Companies, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Insurance Companies, Insurance Products, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisana, Loyal American, Maine, Maryland, Medicare Supplement, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Applications/Forms, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Procedures, Provident American L&H, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, States, Tennessee, Texas, United Teacher Assoc., Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming, tagged Add new tag on June 28, 2008 | Leave a Comment »
As I noted in a former post, the Great American Companies (Loyal American, United Teacher Associates, CRL, Continental General and Provident American) are moving to a single application for Medicare Supplement which would cover each of these companies. Since the rate classes vary by company, Great American issued this release to explain how to tie the 3 rate classes listed on the “single app” to the rate classes the companies have in their rate filings. Here is the release: (more…)