- Monday, November 14th – Foresters New Producer Training webinar is open to all agents. Washington National EzApp 2.0 Training webinar is open to all agents.
- Tuesday, November 15th – Baltimore Life Tele-sales Training for Silver Guard Products Using INSpeed webinar is open to all Baltimore licensed agents. Foresters SMART UL Training webinar is open to all agents.
- Wednesday, November 16th – Coventry GHP/MHP 2012 GHP-CCP Product Training seminar is being held in St. Louis, MO. Medico Monthly Training webinar is open to all agents.
- Thursday, November 17th – No scheduled trainings at this time.
- Friday, November 18th – Ritter Insurance Marketing is hosting a ‘New Agent Orientation Training’ webinar and it is open to all agents. Ritter is also hosting a webinar to discuss a new web feature called ‘AgentEnroll.’ All agents are welcome to join.
- Monday, November 21st - Washington National Bizlink Training webinar is open to all agents.
Archive for November 10th, 2011
Posted in All, Baltimore Life, Coventry, Education/Training, Final Expense Life, Foresters, Individual Major Med, Insurance Companies, Insurance Products, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, States on November 10, 2011 | Leave a Comment »
Here is a link to a report from a group called “Strengthen Social Security” (not sure who they are).
The recommendations of the Super Committee to cut $1.2 Trillion from the deficit over 10 years is due before Thanksgiving (2 weeks away). The Super Committee was formed as a part of the law which increased the debt ceiling limit. If they cannot agree on a recommendation, automatic cuts will occur.
One of the major areas which is being looked at for cuts is Medicare and Social Security. One of the proposals on the table is to increase the qualifying age for Medicare from 65 to 67.
Republican Presidential nominee hopeful, Mitt Romney, announced some specifics with regards to how he would overhaul the Medicare system. His proposal looks similar to Paul Ryan’s proposal with a big difference in that Medicare beneficiaries would be allowed to stay on the Original Medicare system, if they so chose.