- Using our new CRM system
- Entering new leads/prospects
- Quoting Medicare Supplement and Comparing Medicare Advantage Plans
- Estimating Annual Estimated Drug Costs for Part D
- Adding Notes and Attachments
- Adding Tasks for Follow up
- Pre-Filled Licensing/Appointment paperwork.
- Accessing Applications, outlines of coverage, rates and other forms.
- Finding Company information like how to certify, how to submit business, how to order supplies, ect.
- Tracking your Company appointments (status, agent numbers, etc.)
- Updating your Profile Information
- Using the Events calendar for Training Events
- Following the Blog to stay up to date on Industry events.
Final 2010 New Agent Training Video Posted for Viewing
December 31, 2010 by Craig